- To activate the Markup Tool, mouse over and click the icon titled "Markup".
- This will open the tool container.
- Next, click "Show Measurement".
- A check should now appear in the check-box.
- Next, activate the graphic shape that you want to draw by clicking on one of the icons and then move your mouse onto the map.
- Follow the on screen instructions to create the desired shape.
- Depending on the type of graphic shape you selected, double-clicking will complete the shape and display either length (in feet) or area (in acres).
Have more questions? Submit a request